• Property Types: Land, Residential, Recreational
  • State: Washington
  • County: Thurston County
  • City: North Olympia
  • Price: $11,500
  • Total Acreage: 2.84
  • Property ID: 11931230400
  • Property Address: North Olympia, WA
  • APN: 11931230400
  • Dimensions: Approximately 650' x 230'
  • GPS: 47.092417341375, -122.86134267796
  • Subdivision: 17Y1
  • Block: 31 19 1W
  • CCRs: None
  • Association Fees: None
  • Roads: No
  • Power: No
  • Water: No
  • Sewer: No
  • Taxes: $430
  • RV Policies: 30 days
  • Seller Fees: $99 Closing/Doc Fees
Lush forest Creek running through property Minutes from marina & wildlife area & Olympia Close to Olympia National Forest Priced to sell!
General Information:
Legal Description: 31-19-1W SW NW COM 33 RD N & 32 RD E OF SW COR N 10F RD E 27

THE AREA: You are buying a beautiful 2.84 acre rural lot on the Woodard Bay peninsula just East of North Olympia, minutes from boating, beautiful hikes, and forests. Located in unincorporated Thurston County Washington, this property has few close neighbors but still 1 mile from North Olympia and 11 minutes from Olympia (pop 49,928) with all its shopping, museums, marinas, parks, and hospital. Close to both Boston Harbor and the Woodard Bay Conservation Area, you’ll spot many marine shoreline animals, birds, fish, and other wildlife. You may even spot an orca or whale. Ocean views greet the eye from the West, North, and East with inlets fed from the Puget Sound. With Woodard Creek running through the property to feed into the 800-acre Woodard Bay Conservation Area, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to take peaceful nature walks.

NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: A nature lover’s paradise within minutes of your new property, you will be able to hunt, fish, hike, ride mountain bikes, camp, boat, swim, golf, picnic, and explore the forest. The Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge and Capitol State Forest are minutes away. 

The only rainforest in the United States, 628,115 acre Olympic National Forest is only a 50-minute drive away. To the South, Mt. Saint Helens is a 65-minute drive. Golf courses on the way to Tacoma are about 25-minutes away. The Nisqually Red Wind Casino is a 30-minute drive. Beautiful and relaxing hot springs, including the famous Sol Duc Hot Springs are just north of the Olympic National Forest. If you’re looking for the excitement of the city, Tacoma is a 45-minute drive and Seattle is a 100-minute drive.

North Olympia is a retirement destination that’s peaceful and quiet with low crime. According to NeighborhoodScout, “it’s more retiree-friendly than 98.1% of neighborhoods in Washington”. It’s also a great choice for urban sophisticates and families with school-aged children.

DRIVING FROM TACOMA: Drive north 2.6 miles on East Bay Drive NE and continue as it becomes Boston Harbor Rd NE. Turn right onto 36th Ave NE/Ames-Huntley Rd and go 1.5 miles. Turn left on Libby Rd NE and travel North 0.5 miles. See Map for details.

THE PROPERTY: This beautiful 2.8 acre parcel of land is located in unincorporated Thurston County, just outside of North Olympia. Forested and with a creek running through the property, 60% of the land is classified as wetlands. The other 40% contains a buildable space but would need to be surveyed to identify the best building site. No recorded road exists so an easement would need to be procured from one of the neighbors. With its prime location to so many natural wonders and cities, this property could be the ultimate diamond in the rough where you could enjoy a secluded forested parcel. 

The 2019-20 taxes are $430 and there are no HOA/POA fees. No back taxes or liens. Looking for a good deal? Land valuation is $46,100. Immediate neighbor properties range in value between $239K and $646K, according to Zillow!

$28,000 $11,500 2.84 Acres in Washington

Contact Seller

Aaron Day
(208) 991-4501

Send Message

Message sent to seller
Reset Form?